Monday, May 30, 2016

You've Gotta Be Careful With Who You Trust With Water Damage Restoration

So the toilet in my upstairs bathroom broke last week. I wasn't home, and paid the price because of it. Go to water damage Austin company. Water leaked through a growing crack in the porcelain for eight hours, and by the time I got home there was noticeable water damage in my bathroom and over the entryway downstairs. Finding someone to replace the toilet was a chore in itself, especially since the water damage was going to need to be taken care of first and foremost. I went to the yellow pages and picked the first company that seemed affordable.

Let me tell you, these water damage restoration guys were a nightmare. They changed the appointment hours before it was supposed to happen, and ended up not showing up all day! When they did show up the following afternoon, they tried to tell me that the cleanup would take a month, and cost thousands of dollars! That just didn't seem right.

You know what happened next, I fired those guys. I'm going to spend some time online tonight doing much better research. I'm going to find a company with good reviews that seems to actually know what they're doing. Here's hoping that yields better results: I want my bathroom back!

No comments:

Post a Comment